Sunday, March 25, 2012

WE ARE YOUNG

This is our song. Much love 


I have these two sisters. We're same in thoughts. We're always there for each other. We're understanding each other. This almost 9 years friendship we cherish so much moments together. Since  the age of 13 till the age of 21, no one can replace them as my bffs. Keep supporting each other through ups and downs. We don't have so much in commons though but still we're completing each other.




Nothing much I would say about them. I think everyone knows about our best friendship. Thanks for everything babies. We were just ym-ing just now. Frigging miss both of you babies. Miss the time we had fun together and laughed like there's no tomorrow. Other than my family, they're my second important person. Till death do us apart. LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment