Saturday, June 8, 2013

GOVERNMENT INTERVIEW

Nervousness lingering me these few days. What to be prepared for the government interview, zero idea. After I read the email that I had been chosen for Pegawai Imigresen KP17, I shocked and speechless. Happy pun ada jugak. Well siapa yang tak happy kan from millions Malaysian yang apply and thousands yang terpilih, I am one of them.

I've been reminded to bring a sportswear and only yang LULUS physical test and pancaindera can attend the interview. I don't know how the physical test is. Ada yang kata they check on BMI lah apa lah. Sigh. My nervousness increasing like shit. I still got two weeks to prepare and memorize all the information about our country, Malaysia and Jabatan Imigresen, VISA and Pasport also about pendatang tanpa izin (PATI). Objective.vission and mission. Akta Imigresen 1963 and whatever. Urghhh facts facts and facts.

Well that is it. I don't put hope too high but still I wanna do my best and of course I am glad that I was called. At least I have experience on it. Pray for me and wish me lots of luck guys.

Love,
LH

No comments:

Post a Comment