Tuesday, July 24, 2012

ME


Who am I. I am not a spiderman, batman or wonder girls. I’m just an ordinary one but yet ambitious. I’m not a rich girl but yet rich with dreams. Well I’m not so friendly for the first time meeting. People used to label me ‘sombong’ but actually tak pun. Once you get close with me you’ll see the real me.

I’m the kind of girl who is quiet in large groups or around people I don’t know. You only see the real me if we’re close. You know I'm comfortable with you when I'm weird with you. I sing whatever song comes into my mind. I say everything that’s on my mind. I talk nonstop. I do stupid jokes. I smile and laugh a lot, especially at the most inappropriate times with the person I am comfortable with. You just can see the difference. When I’m with the person I’m not so close I’m a lil a bit shy and only speak when it’s really really need.

I don’t have lots of friends. Only few of them. Some said that I’m choosy in having friends but actually I’m not. It just mementingkan keselesaan. If I’m not comfortable it would be awkward but once dah comfortable I’m gonna cling to that person wherever I go and whatever I wanna do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment