Monday, June 2, 2014

PERBELANJAAN TUNANG UNDER BUDGET!

Ramai tanya how much I spent for my engagement day last May. Now I wanna share. Me, keep reminding myself to have under budget expenses which I can get more and spend less.

DIY Pelamin 
Sewa barang from DIY Wedding located at Sungai Besi, KL. (RM160)

DIY Hand Bouquet
Materials from Nilai 3 and Dios Wedding World. (RM50)


DIY Ring Case
The material I got mostly from the same place as hand bouquet

DIY Busana Tunang
Busana kosong bought from Boutique (RM200)
Beading, sulam sendiri. Beads supplies from Dios Wedding World (RM10)



Make up I do it myself. Arabian canopy only cost RM 200 include scallops. Catering from Jazz Catering RM6.00/pax. That time I prepared for 100 pax only and received good comments from all.

Menu: Kampung Style
- Nasi Putih
- Daging Masak Lemak Cili Api (Daging sangat lembut)
- Sayur campur (The best of all)
- Ikan Masin
- Ulam ulaman
- Sambal Belacan
- Kek Pisang & Swiss Roll
- Air Oren

Sangat berpuas hati. Under budget and terbaik!
You can calculate yourself berapa banyak budget include all. Not exceeds RM2000.

It depends on the individual itself how much they wanna spend for their event. For me, this only an engagement. It is not necessary to spend thousands plus. The important thing is your biggest day, that is your wedding day. Always keep it under budget! ;)

P/S: To anyone, who's now looking for busana tunang, I rent mine as low as RM70 per day, hand bouquet available for rent, RM30 per day and my other DIYs. If interested do contact me via email, lyannahassan@gmail.com. Thanks!

Love,
LH




No comments:

Post a Comment